It’s always fun to know the story behind the blog(ger) so when Lucie ‘tagged’ me yesterday, to share 11 personal things & answer her questions, I couldn’t resist. I’ve been creating a new blog post structure for 2014 and sharing a few things was one of them. So consider this a foretaste
So let me share 11 things I think you didn’t know (/maybe didn’t even expect):
- I have four birthmarks on my face that are placed as if they are a game of four in a row. One under my eye, the second next to my nose, another one above my lip and one at the right side of my chin.
- Although I’m not much of a milk drinker, I only broke something once in my life: my ankle. I remember where and when it happened (on a trampoline!) and it hurt so bad. The plus side? I got to take the lift at school because of my crutches and tell all about my heroic story of how it happened.
- I actually speak Greek. Y’all know I’m a Greek girl born and raised in Belgium but since most of the people I meet still look surprised when they know I can also speak my own language, I thought I’d share. So hey there, kalimera sas
- I wish I could sing. Well, let me rephrase that… I actually think I can but I don’t have a special voice or something. I just love singing, especially in the car… It’s like my mobile jukebox <3
- I have family all over the world! An uncle in New Jersey, another one in Melbourne, some cousins in Sydney. Another cousin who’s from Australia, lived in London, then moved back to AU, then returned to Germany and is now living in Singapore (reunited with his brother who moved them years ago). Europe based, there’s also lots of family: in Germany, in the Netherlands, in Switzerland and of course in Greece. (more…)