2012 – IT’S ALMOST OVER!
This year, my life had its ups and downs but blog wise, I think I did a pretty great job! Here are a few of my favorite events of the past year:
- I went totally ombre with my hair and was glad that most of you liked it!
- I gave away some Urbanears, a ZEB voucher worth €300, a Zara voucher, Feiyue sneakers, FAA goodies, Marlies Dekkers bikini, Johnny Loco sunnies, EZISLiving Coffee mugs, …
- The Fashion Folio got featured in Joepie, on Steve & Charlie, e TV on Web, DS Online, FAK Magazine, Zone Magazine, …
- My blog was named the number 1 Belgian blog by Steps City
- I lost my iPhone 4s (not one of my favorite events) and bought an iPhone 5
- I somewhat attended LFW twice this year. This resulted into loving the city even more!
- I got a pair of Isabel Marant wedge sneakers as a gift!
- Eastpak took some of my fav blogger buddies and I for a helicopter tour above Antwerp
- I visited London, Berlin, Paris (2x), Amsterdam, Barcelona and South Africa all in one year ^^
- Together with Elien, I organised a big Bloggers Closet Sale
- I joined in on the festival fun and went to Couleur Café & Pukkelpop thanks to s.Oliver and Tomorrowland thanks to my hard working self!
- Made an awesome Chanel 2.55 cake
- AND I loved blogging for the third year in a row
On to the next one!